.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exposing Apostasy

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm still alive!!!

Sorry it has been a long time since I have written. I have been on my other blog consistantly, so I wanted you to know that I did not give up totally, I just remain very busy all the time.

I am currently working on a new personal website where I may incorporate a blog about all that has been going on. If I do that, I will be using some info from this site over there and offically stoping the writing here, though I will not take this one down in the event it is link somewhere. Incase you are curious, myu personal site is up a little bit, but not enough to post a link yet. I am looking into new web hosting so I do not have to have the little cheesy domain my ISP provides. Once I get that, I will begin to write the rest of the page and I will post it then.

Sorry again for not writing in such a long time.

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home